Our lawyers have extensive experience in representing institutional, government subsidized, and private-client owners of residential and industrial real estate properties throughout the Central Ohio market.
We advise on the following:
- Tenant relations and evictions
- Lease creation
- Section 8 questions
- Employee issues
- Compliance with state and federal statues
- Defense of Fair Housing claims and other property ownership issues
Our team is dedicated to enhancing the value of your property by providing thoughtful and efficient legal services.
Our services include:
- Preparation, attendance, and negotiation of eviction actions;
- Providing training for you staff;
- Assisting with corporate compliance issues including issues dealing with HUD and corporate compliance;
- Negotiation of land use and lease disputes;
- Dealing with and review of vendor contracts and issues;
- Litigation support when needed in all aspects of the landlord tenant relationship.
With over 50 years of combined experience representing Landlords and Owners in Central Ohio, our team has created strong relationships and credibility within our court system and legal community. Our goal is to become a strategic partner so that you can provide enhanced services to your customers and while providing proper returns for you owners and investors.