Ashley M. Shellhause | Office Administrator
AT A GLANCE
2010 Joan Mitchell Arts Foundation
Ashley Shellhause has been with Lardiere McNair since it started in 2013. Here responsibilities include:
- Researching and writing office policies and procedures, such as record retention, filing systems, file destruction, etc.
- Designing marketing materials.
- Making software recommendations for the firm, learning how to use new software and training other employees to use it.
- Keeping the office stocked with supplies.
- Tracking and organizing client data, including time tracking and billing. Retrieving historical client and accounting data.
- Monitoring the firm’s daily cash flow. Preparing the annual budget and reviewing it monthly and quarterly.
- Running and reviewing reports, summarizing those reports for the partners. Participating in strategic planning meetings and contributing recommendations based on the data.
- Tracking personnel data, including compensation packages and administering the firm’s retirement program.
- Attending business development seminars to expand knowledge base and stay up to date.
Ashley earned her Bachelor’s in art from Otterbein University and her Master of Fine Arts degree from Miami University in painting and drawing. In 2010 she received the Joan Mitchell Arts Foundation MFA grant. This grant is awarded to 15 students enrolled in an MFA program nationwide. She has shown her work in numerous juried and solo exhibitions nationwide. To see some of Ashley’s work, please visit her website at www.ashleyshellhause.com.
Ashley lives with her husband Kurt in Moorpark, California.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
2010 Joan Mitchell Arts Foundation MFA grant