Ashley M. Shellhause | Office Administrator
AT A GLANCE
AWARDS 2010 Joan Mitchell Arts Foundation MFA grant
POSITION Office Administrator
EXPERIENCE 6 Years
Ashley Shellhause has been with Lardiere McNair since it started in 2013. Here responsibilities include:
- Researching and writing office policies and procedures, such as record retention, filing systems, file destruction, etc.
- Designing marketing materials.
- Making software recommendations for the firm, learning how to use new software and training other employees to use it.
- Keeping the office stocked with supplies.
- Tracking and organizing client data, including time tracking and billing. Retrieving historical client and accounting data.
- Monitoring the firm’s daily cash flow. Preparing the annual budget and reviewing it monthly and quarterly.
- Running and reviewing reports, summarizing those reports for the partners. Participating in strategic planning meetings and contributing recommendations based on the data.
- Tracking personnel data, including compensation packages and administering the firm’s retirement program.
- Attending business development seminars to expand knowledge base and stay up to date.
Miami University Otterbein University
Ashley lives with her husband Kurt in Simi Valley, California.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
2010 Joan Mitchell Arts Foundation MFA grant