Fact: 97% of the global share of companies use social media, and about 75% of all consumers will research a company online before purchasing a product or service form that company. https://www.statista.com/topics/1538/social-media-marketing/
How to keep your business’ online presence alive.
- Don’t Look Like a Zombie
- Keep your logo and webpages fresh, clean, and current.
- Be sure all employees have updated professional photos.
- Link all employees bios (LinkedIn and social media sites) to the company’s website.
- Be More Responsive Than a Zombie
- Be responsive to any social communications about your business.
- Be prompt in responding.
- Share, favorite, follow, and thank on social media.
- Don’t Eat the Brains of the Living
- Sharing, re-posting, and liking content are great to show activity, BUT….
- Be sure to create your OWN content regularly.
- Stay Alive
- Post relevant content and do it often.
Amanda Lantz is an Associate at Lardiere McNair, LLC. To read more about our firm, please visit www.lmcounsel.com.
The information presented here has been prepared by Lardiere McNair for promotional and informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. This information is not intended to provide, and receipt of it does not constitute, legal advice. Nor does the receipt of this material create an attorney/client relationship. An attorney client relationship is not established until such time as Lardiere McNair enters in to a written engagement agreement with a specific client for a specific legal matter.
LEGAL NOTICE: THIS MESSAGE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND SOLICITATION. TO OPT OUT OF FUTURE MESSAGES, PLEASE REPLY TO: [email protected] WITH “UNSUBSCRIBE” OR SEND REGULAR MAIL TO:
LARDIERE MCNAIR, LLC
3956 BROWN PARK DRIVE, SUITE B
HILLIARD, OH 43026